Master of Science with a major in Family Nurse Practitioner
The Family Nurse Practitioner program offered at the University of North Georgia builds on the foundation of professional nursing practice to prepare advanced practice nurses to function in collaborative practice roles in primary care settings.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Health Assessment for Advanced Practice Nurses
- Advanced Pharmacology
- Rural Primary Care
- Advanced Practice Theory
- Rural Primary Care Nursing
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesNursing View 740 other Masters in Nursing in United States
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) from a regionally accredited, four year institution with a nationally accredited school of nursing
- Current unencumbered Georgia registered nurse license.
Admission requirements international
- Submit official SAT or ACT scores and meet traditional freshman criteria.
- You must be able to prove that you have the equivalent of at least $39,000 USD in the bank to finance your education if you are applying for a bachelor's degree, or $29,000 USD if applying for an associate degree.
International1042 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1042 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National1042 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1042 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
In-State282 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 282 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.