The University of North Georgia offers a Human Services and Delivery Administration program at University of North Georgia to prepare individuals to serve and lead in a variety of career fields including group homes, halfway houses, correctional facilities, community mental health centers and family, child and youth service agencies.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Generalist Approaches to Human Services Practice
- Advanced Topics in Diversity and Social Justice
- Legal and Ethical Issues in Human Services Practice with Organizations
- Advanced Human Services Practice with Communities
- Advanced Organization of Human Service Delivery
- Contemporary Issues in Aging
- Race and Ethnicity
- Social Stratification
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Public Administration Human Resource Management View 1803 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
- Baccalaureate from a regionally accredited, four year institution with at least a cumulative grade point average of 2.75 (4.0 scale) calculated in accordance with Graduate Admissions procedures.
- General Record Exam (GRE) score of not less than 290 (verbal and quantitative combined) or Miller Analogies Test score of not less than 400. You may exempt the GRE or MAT with a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 (4.0 scale) calculated in accordance with Graduate Admissions procedures or with evidence of a master's degree in any field from a regionally accredited institution.
International916 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 916 USD per credit during 24 months.
National916 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 916 USD per credit during 24 months.
In-State230 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 230 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Dahlonega
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.