According to U.S. News and World Report, jobs for graduates in the Marketing program from Walsh University include:
- Market researcher
- Product manager
- Media manager
- Digital marketing coordinator
Positions Walsh University graduates have held include:
- Art Director
- Director of Research and Development
- Marketing Analyst
- Director, Digital Innovation and Global Implementation
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, individuals 25 and older with a master’s degree earned approximately $10,000 more a year than their counterparts with a bachelor’s degree.The median pay for marketing professions was more than $120,000 per year. The industry is expected to grow by 9% by 2024, leading to the creation of more than 18,000 jobs.
- Sustainable Ethical Leadership
- Organizational Behavior & Communication
- Financial Accounting & Management
- Information Systems
- Applied Org Research & Analysis
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesMarketing Master in Business Administration (MBA) Digital Marketing View 81 other Masters in Digital Marketing in United States
- No GMAT or GRE required
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- Official transcripts from all academic institutions attended
- Current resume
- No application fee
International26100 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 725 USD per credit during 12 months.
National26100 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 725 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.