This TESOL program at Nazareth College equips you to be a qualified, confident teacher of English as a second language (ESL) and English as a foreign language (EFL) through both coursework and a supervised internship.
What to Expect
- Nazareth's NEW lower tuition rate for grad teaching degrees makes this high-demand certification within reach, enabling you to fill a needed teaching position in a school district in the local region or beyond.
- Both native English speakers and international students are encouraged to apply for this 10-course master's degree program.
- Learn to understand and incorporate linguistics, language acquisition theories, grammar pedagogy, cultural implications, technology, instructional strategies, and curriculum design into English language teaching (ELT).
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Linguistics and Second Language Acquisition
- Culture and Context in TESOL/Bilingual Curriculum and Assessment
- Principles and Practices in TESOL
- Technology for Language and Culture Instruction
- Advanced English Language Proficiency
- Language and Literacy Development for English Language Learners
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesTeaching English View 197 other Masters in Teaching English in United States
- Professional Statement
- Letters of Recommendation
- Request official transcripts from each college you attended
International29550 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 985 USD per credit during 12 months.
National29550 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 985 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for New York City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.