The high quality curriculum and goals of the program match the intensity of the regulatory regime and allow students to easily relate what they learn in their master's degree to their career.
Established since 1999 at Utica College, the Master of Science degree in Financial Crime and Compliance Management remains the only graduate level program of its kind in the Americas.
This groundbreaking, advanced degree provides professional education to members of private corporations, government agencies, and professional associations who desire to advance their competencies in managing corporate and advanced technological resources to combat financial crime. Graduates are prepared for careers in auditing, compliance, risk management, anti-money laundering, and more.
Professional Outcomes of the Masters in Financial Crime and Compliance Management
- Fraud and Compliance practitioners represent a variety of careers and professional backgrounds in both the public and private sectors. Our innovative Financial Crime and Compliance program will support your preparation for the Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS) Examination given by ACAMS.
- It will also enhance your potential to qualify you for leadership positions in fraud analysis, fraud investigation, fraud examination, and compliance, in many industries and law enforcement organizations.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Organizational Theory, Structure, and Design
- The Manager in a Global Environment
- Financial Crime and Compliance Courses
- Legal Concepts of Criminal Fraud
- Financial Investigations
- Fraud Management: Risk and Compliance
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesFinance View 141 other Masters in Finance in United States
This Executive Master of Science program requires:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
International880 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 880 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National880 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 880 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.