You will gain a sound knowledge of economics, creative problem-solving skills, and the ability to look deeper into economic policy implications. Our academics focus on real-world issues and draw from a wide range of theory, resulting in an interdisciplinary approach with global benefits.
You can study towards our standard Master of Economics or follow one of our specialist pathways - in International Economics or Business and Financial Economics. Graduates of the Economics programme from University of Greenwich will be well-placed for business and public sector roles, notably in the finance industry where analytical skills and decision-making skills are vital, or for PhD programmes and academic careers.
You can expect to find employment in:
- National and international business organisations;
- National and international institutions, including central banks, central and local government departments
- Financial market institutions and organisations including banks;
- Policy-making institutions, seeking economists with a sound applied economics background;
- Civil society organisations, NGOs with interest in economic policy and business issues;
- Research institutes and think-tanks
- Economics and business media.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Economics of Finance and Investment
- International Financial Markets
- Economics of International Development
- Economics of European Integration
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- No formal deadlines for applications submitted to the university, however, you should make sure to apply as soon as possible.
DisciplinesEconomics Business Administration View 520 other Masters in Economics in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- You should have an undergraduate degree in economics, industrial organisation, financial management or public policy at 2.2 or above, or equivalent qualification, from a recognised university or higher education institute.
- Graduates in business studies, mathematics/IT, social sciences, and engineering may also apply if economics or quantitative methods constitute a component of their studies.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
National10600 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10600 GBP per year during 12 months.
- International - TBC
Living costs for City of London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.