Number of scholarships to award
- tuition fee reduction
The International Scholarships Awardis for international students.
The scholarship offers a £3,000 amount, to help you with your studies
To apply, you will need to meet the following criteria:
- You have been offered a place to begin a course in September, January or April.
- You will pay fees at the international rate.
- You are not receiving any other scholarships from the University or another source.
Demand for the courses changes over the course of the academic year. As such the International Recruitment team will withdraw programmes for award consideration at short notice.
- EU nationals domiciled in the EU are not eligible for this award but may be eligible for the EU bursary.
- University of Greenwich International College (UGIC) students who are progressing to the university component of their course will be considered.
Study experience required
Applicants must apply for the award by filling out the Application form.