Number of scholarships to award
- tuition fee reduction
The scholarships and bursaries range from awards for sporting achievement to bursaries for care leavers and students in financial need.
You receive £350 onto an Aspire Card by December. The second payment is made the first week of March . The bursary is paid for one year only.
You will need to meet the following criteria to receive the bursary.
- You are a fully-registered undergraduate student at the University of Greenwich.
- You'll be studying a BA, BEd, BSc, LLB, BEng, MEng or MMath course. You'll be studying at Greenwich, Avery Hill or Medway Campus (except Medway School of Pharmacy) or one of our Partner Colleges where your tuition fee is paid directly to us.
- You are assessed to pay fees at the home rate at over £6,165 per year.
- You have been assessed by Student Finance England and have given consent for it to share your information with the University of Greenwich.
- Your household income is below £25,000.
Study experience required
You do not need to apply for the Greenwich Bursary.
This bursary is assessed and awarded automatically by the Student Fees and Funding Team.