The Master of Business Administration program at Northwest Nazarene University will equip you with both hard skills and soft skills, combined with the ethical foundation needed to successfully lead in today's diverse business environment. If you have a special interest in Global Business, take advantage of our annual International Trip through the course “Managing in a Global Economy."Our flexible degree program allows you to pursue your graduate degree in the way that best fits your lifestyle, with online classes, face-to-face classes, or a combination of both. You can complete your MBA in as little as 14 months.
You can apply for the MBA program with an undergraduate degree in any discipline since intensive Foundation Courses will provide the background needed to succeed in the MBA Core.
- Courses are eight weeks long.
- Online delivery and evening courses meet the needs of working professionals and allow flexibility to complete coursework.
- Allows students to plan their schedules ahead of time and to continue working full-time while completing the program.
- 33 credits make up the MBA Core.
- The Business Environment
- Business Financial Systems
- Business Processes and Systems
- Quantitative Methods
- Managerial and Cost Accounting
- Management Law
- Corporate Finance
- Organizational Dynamics
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Business Intelligence & Analytics Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1737 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
Students desiring the MBA degree must meet these admission requirements:
- A baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited college or university.
- A cumulative GPA of 3.0 in all academic course work. (Students with a GPA of less than 3.0 may be considered for provisional acceptance.)
- A favorable recommendation from the School of Business Graduate Committee.
International29190 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 695 USD per credit during 12 months.
National29190 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 695 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Nampa
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.