Master of Business Administration at the Northwest Nazarene University Program Details
- Enroll in two 8-week sessions at a time to complete the Master of Business Administration program in as few as 16 months.
- Significant reading is required for all courses.
- The typical MBA student can expect to spend 12-16 hours per week per course.
It is a generalist program in business administration and is designed for the working adult who is willing to commit to an intensive course of study that is internationally accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools & Programs
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Quantitative Methods
- Managerial and Cost Accounting
- Management Law
- Corporate Finance
- Organizational Dynamics
- Management Intormation Systems
- Managing in a Global Economy
- Managing in a Global Economy (International Experience)
- Ethics in Management
- Leadership Development
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMaster in Business Administration (MBA) View 1300 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
- Complete approved program within six years from your initial course.
- Complete required number of credits for the specific program.
- Maintain cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher. A student may count a maximum of two classes with C grades toward degree completion. Courses with grades of D or F do not count toward a degree.
- Complete final project done in conjunction with the program's capstone course.
- Apply for graduate degree two semesters (six months) before anticipated completion of the degree.
- Complete program exit exam.
International615 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 615 USD per credit and a duration of 18 months.
National615 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 615 USD per credit and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.