The Orthodontics program from Seton Hill University is a 30-month program that includes an intensive, full-time course of study as well as supervised clinical training in various contemporary orthodontic techniques.
The program begins with a week-long orientation in July, with courses and clinical work starting immediately thereafter. Supervising clinical faculty present their philosophies in daily diagnosis and treatment planning seminars. A variety of clinical techniques are demonstrated and utilized in the school’s orthodontic clinical facility, the Seton Hill University Center for Orthodontics.As the written portion of the American Board of Orthodontics (ABO) exam is part of the course of study at Seton Hill, residents are eligible for additional certification through the ABO once they have fulfilled clinical requirements.
The program in orthodontics and dentofacial orthopedics is accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation.
- Applied Clinical Orthodontics
- Treatment Planning
- 30 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesDentistry View 115 other Masters in Dentistry in United States
- A completed application. (Apply now online!)
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
- Official undergraduate transcripts from all institutions attended.
- Official transcript(s) from any institution(s) in which postbaccalaureate or graduate course work was taken.
- Evidence of ability to do graduate work as indicated by a minimum undergraduate cumulative grade point average of 3.0.
- Letter/s of recommendation written by appropriate professionals. (See specific program information for details.)
- An official course evaluation report from the World Education Service (WES) for all university courses taken.
- Approval by the graduate program’s admissions committee.
- The applicant must use Seton Hill's Certificate of Finances, the CFR will be sent upon acceptance to the University.
Living costs for Greensburg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.