Choose from five tracks to tailor your master's in sustainability education: Urban and Energy Systems, Ecology and Resource Management, Business and Innovation, Food Systems, and Policy and Economy.
Apply for a range of funding opportunities through the Falk School of Sustainability & Environment that come with unparalleled learning experiences.
Live, learn, and research at the first campus in the world built from below the ground up on the principles of sustainability, Eden Hall Campus.
Draw on the ample resources of Eden Hall Campus (our sustainable living-learning laboratory) and of Pittsburgh, PA, a city undergoing a green transformation.
Explore the current faculty- and student-driven research projects and opportunities at the Falk School to see the types of experience students can gain in the program.
Programme StructureCourses Included:
- Sustainable Community Development
- LEED Certification
- Building Sustainable & Resilient Cities
- Community Research, Food and Health
- Environmental Statistics
- Applied Ecology
- The Business of Food and Agriculture
- Basic AgroEcology (w/Lab)
- Sustainable Aquaculture
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesSustainable Development View 117 other Masters in Sustainable Development in United States
- A baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university
- Overall grade point average (GPA) of 3.3 or better on a 4.0 scale. Applicants with less than a 3.3 who show extreme promise through other achievements may be granted conditional admission.
- Completed Application Form
International987 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 987 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National987 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 987 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.