We offer a master degree in Computer Sciences at the University of Wisconsin Madison, Research specialty areas include artificial intelligence, computational biology, computer architecture, computer graphics, computer networks, computer security, database systems, human–computer interaction, numerical analysis, optimization, performance analysis, programming languages and compilers, systems research, and theoretical computer sciences. See the department website for faculty interests, research activities, courses, facilities, and degree requirements.
The Department of Computer Sciences hosts many professional development opportunities including: job fairs, workshops, seminars, talks, employer information sessions, mentoring and student socials. The Department of Computer Sciences student organizations, Student-ACM (SACM) and Women's ACM (WACM), are active partners in providing professional development opportunities for computer sciences graduate students.
- Articulates, critiques, or elaborates the theories, research methods, and approaches to inquiry or schools of practice in the field of study.
- Identifies sources and assembles evidence pertaining to questions or challenges in the field of study.
- Applies design and development principles in the construction of software systems of varying complexity.
- Applies foundational principles in practical applications.
- Independently acquires, synthesizes and applies required information pertaining to challenges in computer science.
- Communicates clearly in ways appropriate to the field of study.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Discrete Mathematics
- Digital Society: The Impact Of Computers And Computer Technology
- Computer Engineering
- Human-computer Interaction
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Artificial Intelligence View 786 other Masters in Computer Sciences in United States
- Students with a strong background in computer sciences or a related field are encouraged to apply for admission.
- At a minimum, the applicant should have had some programming experience, including courses in data structures and machine organization, and should have had a year of college-level mathematics at the calculus level or above.
- Applicants are evaluated based on their previous academic record, GRE scores, letters of recommendation, and a personal statement.
- All applications must be submitted online.
International25526 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 25526 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National25526 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 25526 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
In-State12200 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12200 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.