Areas of specialization include corporate finance and investment banking, applied security analysis, arts administration, brand and product management, general management, marketing research, operations and technology management, real estate and urban land economics, risk management and insurance, strategic human resource management, and supply chain management.
At the University of Wisconsin Madison we offer a master degree in General Management. Founded in 1900, the School of Business established one of the first five business programs in the nation. That entrepreneurial spirit remains strong.
As a student in the School of Business, you will find yourself inspired by peers, staff, alumni, business leaders, and world-renowned faculty who are focused, collaborative, and engaged in every aspect of the student experience. You will join a highly ranked program that equips you to meet both academic and career challenges. Employers value School of Business graduates because of the comprehensive preparation this learning environment provides. Graduates possess highly sought-after general management and specialized expertise in business.
More informationVisit official programme website
Programme StructureLearning Outcomes:
- Demonstrate ability to diagnose and solve problems by drawing on accumulated knowledge, understanding correlation vs. causation, integrating inductive and deductive reasoning, and being aware of perceptual and conceptual biases that can affect individual and group decision-making and knowing how to correct these biases.
- Demonstrate ability to synthesize data and inputs from multiple sources to analyze business problems.
- Demonstrate ability to derive valid inferences from data and make recommendations based on marginal analysis of costs and benefits.
- Communicate clearly and effectively as managers in professional settings to meet organizational goals.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership View 1525 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
- Admission consideration for the MBA Program requires a four-year undergraduate degree or the equivalent, in any discipline, from an accredited institution
- In addition to academic credentials, GMAT scores, and work experience, personal achievements, motivation, communication skills (written and oral), international exposure, and recommendation letters are considered in the admission process at both the master's and doctoral levels
- All applicants whose native language is not English must submit scores from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), the Pearson Test of English (PTE), Intensive English as a Second Language (IELTS), or show the completion of an Interlink program
International48486 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 48486 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National48486 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 48486 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
In-State24836 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 24836 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.