The faculty is a distinguished group of professional artists who are active in the research and exhibition of their work and are also devoted teachers. An important strength of the graduate program lies in the breadth and diversity of its faculty. The program in Art offered by the University of Wisconsin Madison continues to grow and provides a wealth of artistic experiences for its students.
More informationVisit official programme website
Areas of Study:
- Relief Printing
- Screen Printing
- Digital Printmaking
- Graphic Design and Typography
- Paper Making
- Drawing and Painting
- Woodworking and Furniture Design
- Non-Static Forms
- Digital Media
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesVisual Arts View 530 other Masters in Visual Arts in United States
- For up-to-date application instructions, see Graduate Application on the Art Department website
- To be admitted as a graduate student with full standing, an applicant must meet the minimum Graduate School requirements. The Graduate Record Exam (GRE) is not required for admission
- Submit an online application through the UW–Madison Graduate School and pay the application fee. The application can be found at the UW–Madison Graduate School Application portal
International25336 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 25336 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National25336 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 25336 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
In-State12009 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12009 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.