As a student in CCU's Master's in Organizational Leadership program, you will focus on applying leadership principles to real-world social problems, such as environmental issues, immigration, health care, genetic engineering, human rights, and more. You will zero in on specific contemporary issues that challenge leaders in government, non-profits, business/economics, community, education, and religion.
- Human Resources Management
- Legal Issues in Management
- Constitutional Law Philosophy
- Values Aligned Leadership
- Organizational Leadership - Theory and Practice
- Organizational Systems and Change Management
- Social Technology and Emerging Media
- Relations Management: Negotiations and Conflict Resolution
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership View 1500 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
• Provide your enrollment counselor with a copy of your state-issued driver's license or a state-issued identification card. This ID must include your photo and be within the expiration date. If you are an international student, contact your enrollment counselor.• Submit an official transcript that reflects a bachelor’s or master’s degree from a regionally accredited institution.• A minimum undergraduate grade point average of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale. Applicants with an undergraduate grade point average between 2.0 and 2.49 will be admitted on a conditional admit (CAD) basis for the first semester. CAD students must maintain a 3.0 GPA or better in their first nine (9) credits to remain in the program.
Preferred, a minimum of five years of combined experience in any professional endeavors specific to organizational/community-wide leadership and development.
International569 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 569 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National569 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 569 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.