A master’s degree in English Literature and Language offered by St. Mary's University prepares students for an array of career opportunities. In addition to the traditional educational tracks (higher and secondary education), this degree provides expertise in writing, analysis, communication and literary studies, that enables students to pursue careers in management, public relations, journalism, editing and publishing, corporate leadership, project coordination, business, law, counseling and creative writing.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Myth and Psyche in 20th Century Literature
- Critical Approaches to the Short Story
- Seminar in Medieval Literature
- Literature of the Renaissance
- Realism and Naturalism in the American Novel
- International Literature
- American Transcendentalism
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesLanguage Studies View 911 other Masters in Language Studies in United States
Admission requirements include:
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- 24 prerequisite undergraduate credit hours in English
- Satisfactory scores on the GRE or GMAT
- Students may also satisfy undergraduate prerequisites while taking graduate courses
International980 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 980 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National980 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 980 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.