Housed in the Center for Sustainability Studies, graduate students in the Environmental Studies program of the Bemidji State University work with faculty and community members to address environmental problems of local, regional and global significance.
Students pursuing the MS in Environmental Studies must complete 30 credits total (thesis option) or 32 credits (non-thesis option) with a core of 15 credits.
- Environmental Data Analysis
- Advanced Environmental Studies
- Research and Project Design
- Graduate Sustainability Seminar
- Environmental Project Management
- Environmental Economics
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Thesis: 30 credits
- Non-thesis: 32 credits
DisciplinesEarth Sciences Environmental Management Environmental Sciences View 702 other Masters in Environmental Sciences in United States
- Graduate Application for Admission
- $20 non-refundable application fee
- Official transcripts of bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Overall undergraduate GPA: 2.75
- One-page letter of intent stating the Environmental Studies Specialization you want to pursue, your academic background, professional working experience (if any) and any additional information that you believe will assist those who are reviewing your application
- Two Professional Recommendations (faculty, employers, supervisors, etc.)
- International students must provide Proof of English Proficiency.
International5938 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2969 USD per semester during 12 months.
National5938 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2969 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Bemidji
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.