In addition to our popular online MBA program, CityU offers weekday in-class, mixed-mode, and intensive weekend MBA Seattle programs, so you can choose the schedule that works for you.
Your Master of Business Administration program at City University of Seattle will position you for advancement into managerial roles while sharpening your business acumen and communication skills. If you have a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university, you qualify to apply. We are confident the skills you’ll learn here will prepare you for success, so we don’t require the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) or any other standardized test for enrollment consideration.
Throughout the MBA Seattle program, you’ll learn to:
- Leverage managerial effectiveness through recognition of individual strengths, values, and leadership strategies
- Plan, strategize, and capitalize on business trends and opportunities in a rapidly changing global environment
- Apply a broad range of comprehensive business theories, disciplines, and technology
- Critically use information and results to identify problems, solutions, and opportunities for continuous improvement
- Demonstrate clear, concise, and persuasive communication skills that enable you to lead, manage, and participate in diverse organizations
- Identify and develop positive personal traits and ethical awareness
- Envision, create, and implement strategies that promote and establish a strong social response and connection to a company, product, idea, or service
- Recognize the diversity in global business and cultural practices and respond in a socially appropriate manner
- Apply socially responsible and sustainable business practices to an organization
- Business Management
- Global Business Communication and Research
- Law for Global Business
- Project Management and Prioritization
- Managing with Technology
- Applied Marketing
- Applied Managerial Economics
- Managerial Accounting
- Strategic Financial Management
- People and Systems in Organizations
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management Studies Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1629 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application form
- $50 (USD) application fee
- Original or certified copies of diplomas and transcripts with certified English translations
- Proof of English language proficiency
- Consent to release
- information (if applying through CityU’s approved agents)
- Bank statement and financial
- declaration form, plus sponsor
- statement if applicable
- Copy of passport
International43200 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 900 USD per credit during 12 months.
National25920 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 540 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Seattle
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.