While most applicants to the program already hold certification, experienced (yet uncertified) interpreters are also welcomed and encouraged to apply.
During the interpreters and interpreter educators who use English and another language, spoken or signed, will participate in advanced scholarship with a focus on the theoretical, practical and teaching applications in their professional fields. The experience and coursework advance the standards and leadership of the interpreting profession, both signed and spoken, via research, rigorous study and practice.
This is an 18 month (55 credits) hybrid program that requires a master’s theses or professional project to complete the program.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Technology in Interpreting/ Interpreter Education
- Ethics and Professional Practice
- Teaching and Technology
- Becoming a Practice Profession: The History of Interpreting and Interpreter Ed.
- Communication in Professional Practice
- Research and Writing: Translation and Interpretation
- Action Research: Translation and Interpretation
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesTranslation & Interpreting View 22 other Masters in Translation & Interpreting in United States
- Completed and signed application form and financial affidavit form.
- $60 Application Fee + $80 International Express mailing fee.
- Official transcripts from previous school(s).
- Financial documentation
- Photocopy of current passport ID page
- Students from the People’s Republic of China must include a color copy of their Chinese citizenship ID card.
- Official copy of English testing score report.
International23238 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 23238 USD per year and a duration of 18 months.
National14025 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14025 USD per year and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.