The Business Leadership MicroMasters Program is offered by EdX in partnership with University of Queensland - UQx.
Business leadership is more than just a fancy job title and a corner office. Effective leadership requires a deep understanding of the organisation; the people who run it; the context in which it operates; and perhaps most importantly, self-insight. By building these competencies, the Business Leadership MicroMasters program prepares both emerging and experienced managers for facing the challenges of leadership.
Each course in the MicroMasters program integrates current academic theories with the wisdom of experienced leaders, providing a learning experience that can’t be accomplished in the classroom alone. The objective: empower learners with the knowledge and skill to act effectively as leaders.
This MicroMasters is intended for people who are interested in becoming effective leaders within their organization. This program and capstone project will teach you the skills needed to inspire your colleagues and to evolve your business.
- More than 80% of responding employers say they look for leadership skills and the ability to work in a team on a candidate’s resume (Source: NACE’s Job Outlook 2016 Survey).
- Over 500,000 jobs in US (requiring a master’s degree) looking for candidates with the following skills - leadership, decision making, teamwork / collaboration, management, and change management. (Source: BurningGlass).
- In-demand jobs seeking leadership skills include software engineers, account managers, business analysts, marketing managers, and sales managers.
What You'll Learn:
- Understand the strengths and weaknesses of various leadership styles, and gain insight into your own leader tendencies.
- Improve your ability to lead complex modern organisations by developing your decision-making skills.
- Better engage your people, and develop more collaborative teams.
- Navigate the broader social issues and political pressures impacting your business.
- Lead more effective change initiatives in your organization
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Becoming an Effective Leader
- Leading the Organization
- Leading High-Performing Teams
- Leading in a Complex Environment
- Business Leadership Capstone Assessment
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 11 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership View 238 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International1059 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1059 USD for the full programme and a duration of 11 months.
National1059 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1059 USD for the full programme and a duration of 11 months.
5% discount coupon: Z7LZNQ4TN3B2JTWU valid for any free course + certificate upgrade
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.