The Middlebury Institute of International Studies Master of Arts in International Environmental Policy (IEP) prepares you for a rewarding career working with public, private, or nonprofit organizations to tackle the world's most pressing environmental problems.
This four-semester, 60-credit degree is for people who want to take action and actively build the more sustainable societies that the world so desperately needs.
Career-Oriented Course Work
- The fundamental premise of the curriculum is that innovation is in the implementation—we focus on educating leaders who can impact major policy that improves people’s lives and the environment on which we all depend.
- Core classes provide a base of natural science literacy, along with an emphasis on interdisciplinary social science—economics, law, policy, psychology, communication, and data analysis. We don’t simply study problems but address them, paying particular attention to behavioral design, effective advocacy, and social justice concerns.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Corporate Sustainability Management and Strategy
- Foundations in Financial Management
- Social Entrepreneurship
- Leadership Across Borders
- Green Business Feasibility Assessment
- Business Models for Sustainable Development
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInternational Development Environmental Economics & Policy View 115 other Masters in International Development in United States
- Résumé or curriculum vitae
- Personal scholarship statements
- $65 application fee
- Undergraduate transcripts
- One letter of recommendation (two preferred)
- Interview in person or via Skype (if needed)
- GRE or GMAT scores (not required)
- TOEFL or IELTS scores (required only for nonnative English speakers)
- Second language proficiency
International41594 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 41594 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National41594 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 41594 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.