The Middlebury Institute of International Studies's Master of Arts in International Policy and Development (IPD) and Master of Public Administration (MPA) are two separate but closely related degrees that will prepare you for worldwide careers in the growing fields of development practice and policy.
Learn to research and create effective policy responses to the world’s most pressing problems, and to lead project teams, departments, or organizations that work for social change. Both degrees are four-semester, 60-credit programs that include a final professional practicum.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Development, Theory, and Practice
- Introduction to Conflict Resolution
- Politics of Development
- Power, Social Change, and Organizations
- Development Economics
- Environmental and Natural Resource Economics
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInternational Relations International Law International Development View 176 other Masters in International Relations in United States
- Résumé or curriculum vitae
- Personal scholarship statements
- $65 application fee
- Undergraduate transcripts
- One letter of recommendation (two preferred)
- Interview in person or via Skype (if needed)
- GRE or GMAT scores (not required)
- TOEFL or IELTS scores (required only for nonnative English speakers)
- Second language proficiency
International41594 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 41594 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National41594 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 41594 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.