The Business Administration - Project Management programme offered by Park University takes your ideas – and your expertise – to the next level. Whether you are advancing through the ranks of an international corporation or re-entering the workplace, your Park M.B.A. is the edge you need to succeed in business.
You can earn your Park M.B.A. degree entirely through face-to-face learning, entirely online or through a combination of the two.
Our online courses afford flexibility without sacrificing academic excellence. M.B.A. courses are offered in an accelerated eight-week format which provides the opportunity to complete your graduate degree in as few as 15 months.
Our M.B.A. program offers the flexibility to tailor electives to your professional interests. A broad range of choices allows you to generalize or choose a focus. Alternatively, you may select one of the following formal areas of concentration:
- Disaster and Emergency Management
- Global Business
- Global Executive
- Homeland Security
- Human Resource Management
- Management Accounting
- Management Information Systems
- Project Management
- Quality and Innovation Management
- Chief Executive Officer
- Human Resources Manager
- Production Operations Manager
- Financial Planner
- Information Technology Director
Officially accredited and/or recognized by the The Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, Park University is a large (uniRank enrollment range: 15,000-19,999 students) coeducational higher education institution.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Integration, Scope, and Quality Management
- Time and Cost Management
- Communications, Risk, and Stakeholder Management
- Human Resource and Procurement Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesProject Management Business Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1161 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
- Hold a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited United States institution of higher learning or a degree equivalent to a United States bachelor’s degree from an accredited foreign institution.
- Have a minimum 2.75 cumulative grade point average (on a 4.0 scale) from all colleges and universities attended; and,
- Students with a cumulative grade point average below 2.75 may be considered for conditional admission. Submission of additional documentation may be requested by the Program Director.
International597 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 597 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National597 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 597 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.