The Elementary Education programs of the College of Education and Human Sciences of the University of North Alabama are accredited by the Alabama State Department of Teacher Education and Certification (ALSDE) and the Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP).
The University of North Alabama seeks to be a leading provider of high quality, affordable undergraduate professional management education for traditional students and working adults in the mid-south region served by the University.
Further, the UNA seeks to be a recognized leader in providing high quality affordable graduate and continuing education for entry level and mid-career business professionals in the U.S. and Asia.
The College will be recognized for developing learning synergies based on the cornerstones of diversity and globalization to prepare our students for the challenges of the 21st century economy.
- Advanced Foundations of Language and Literacies Development
- Field Experience: Curriculum and Instruction (2-6)
- Advanced Teaching Writing/Design with Children's Literature and Multimodal Texts, 2-6
- Science for the Elementary School Teacher
- Social Studies and Humanities for Early Childhood and Elementary Teachers
- Theories and Strategies for Developing Literacies
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesSpecial Education Primary Education View 771 other Masters in Special Education in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Entrance Exam: Passing score on the appropriate Praxis Subject Assessment(s).
- Valid Certificate: A valid bachelor’s-level professional educator certificate in the same field in which the Class A Professional Educator Certificate is sought.
- Diploma and Transcripts: An official notarized copy of your latest diploma and transcripts and - if applicable - your undergraduate diploma should be submitted to finalize admission. All transcripts should be notarized of attested by a government institution.
- Statement of Purpose
- Bank Letter and Affidavit of Support
- Application Fee: A non-refundable application fee of one hundred dollars ($100) is required of every international applicant.
- Academic Placement: For US students, UNA uses ACT or SAT scores for advising and registration purposes, but international students are not required to submit any of these tests for admissions.
Other Language Proficiency Required Scores:
- CBT = 213
- TOEIC = 670
- PTE = 54
International22200 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 740 USD per credit during 24 months.
National22200 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 740 USD per credit during 24 months.
In-State11100 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 370 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Florence
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.