The Occupational Therapy program of the Moravian College integrates the core values and perspectives of the occupational therapy profession, occupational science, the Moravian tradition, the liberal arts, and transformative learning in a program in which students are encouraged and supported to create knowledge, solve problems, and reflect upon their experiences through a process of examining, questioning, and revising self-perceptions.
Moravian College Occupational Therapy Program Mission
Moravian College Occupational Therapy Program builds on a liberal arts foundation to lead occupational therapy students to a reflective professional practice, a fulfilling and invigorating career dedicated to engaging individuals in meaningful occupations, and transformative leadership opportunities that improve the quality of life, improve the health and well-being of others, and change lives through the power of occupation.
Moravian College Occupational Therapy Program Vision
The vision of the Moravian College Occupational Therapy Program is to be recognized as a revolutionary occupational therapy educational program that offers innovative occupation based community programs while preparing professionals to change lives through the power of occupation.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Psychosocial and Physical Influences on Occupational Performance
- Development of Occupational Participation
- Clinical Neuroscience Lecture/Lab
- Interprofessional Development & Reflection
- Activity Analysis and Group Process
- Kinesiology & Biomechanics
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesNeuroscience Health Sciences View 1244 other Masters in Health Sciences in United States
- Minimum cumulative undergraduate GPA of 3.0
- Minimum pre-requisite GPA of 3.0
- Three letters of recommendation
- Written personal statement
- Grade of C or higher in the following pre-requisites: Statistics, Introduction to Sociology or Anthropology, Developmental/Lifespan Psychology, Abnormal Psychology, Human Anatomy & Physiology
- Students who do not consider English to be their primary language are required to submit official scores of a recent IELTS (International English Language Testing System) or TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) examination
International33500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 33500 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National33500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 33500 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.