The Mathematics program at Chicago State University is especially designed to meet the needs of the busy professional.
With evening courses, research seminars, and interdisciplinary studies in physical and life sciences, the program offers opportunities for enrichment and professional growth.
About the program
- The department is especially proud of its record of providing access to students with strong academic potential.
- Students can learn in a supportive environment and engage in scholarly activities outside the classroom setting. They can participate in research seminars and colloquia or Graduate Students’ Seminar.
- A review of mathematical topics
- Recent trends in mathematics
- Number theory for middle school teachers
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesMathematics Applied Mathematics Financial Mathematics View 222 other Masters in Financial Mathematics in United States
- Fulfillment of the general requirements for admission to the School of Graduate and Professional Studies.
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution with an undergraduate concentration in mathematics and a B average or better (3.0 or higher from a 4.0 scale) in advanced undergraduate mathematics courses. An undergraduate concentration in mathematics is defined as successful completion of at least four advanced mathematics courses.
- Applicants without the above mentioned requisite concentration or average may gain Conditional Admission.
- Any International Student who wishes to apply to the Masters of Science in Mathematics program must, in addition to fulfilling all other requirements, submit an official copy of scores received on the Mathematics subject test of the Graduate Records Examination (GRE).
- Completion of at least thirty-three graduate credit hours.
International19290 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 643 USD per credit during 12 months.
National19290 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 643 USD per credit during 12 months.
In-State9960 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 332 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Chicago
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.