The Speech-Language Pathology program from the State University of New York Fredonia is part of a comprehensive, public, liberal arts university in western New York that offers bachelor's and master's degree and advanced certificate programs. Fredonia has what you're looking for in an education. With more than 4,600 students on a beautiful residential campus, students tell us it's the perfect mix of campus size and program variety.
With affordable tuition and housing in a classic "college town," Fredonia gives you the academic challenges of a selective university committed to developing your character and preparing you for a rewarding career.
Fredonia offers you a complete college experience -- a "destination university" in a creative environment that is diverse, welcoming, and safe. It helps you become uniquely connected to classmates, professors, and the community. The vibrant campus features comfortable residence halls, delicious dining options, and an abundance of extracurricular options to keep your evenings and weekends as stimulating as your daily studies.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Child Language Disorders
- Research Design in Speech-Language Pathology
- Augmentative and Alternative Communication
- Multicultural Issues in Communication Disorders
- Speech Sound Disorders and Language Intervention
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesCommunication Sciences Neuroscience Linguistics View 449 other Masters in Communication Sciences in United States
- A transcript evaluation is required for transcripts originally printed in a language other than English and with original grading scales other than the 4.0 standard
- Recommendation letters are an important aspect of the graduate school application for Fredonia. The information provided in recommendation letters is used as evidence of your overall potential to succeed as a graduate student.
- All international applicants must submit evidence of full financial support for all expenses at Fredonia as a condition of being issued immigration documents for F-1 or J-1 status
International8496 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4248 USD per semester during 12 months.
National8496 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4248 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State5652 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2826 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Fredonia
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.