The Speech-Language Pathology program from the State University of New York Fredonia is part of a comprehensive, public, liberal arts university in western New York that offers bachelor's and master's degree and advanced certificate programs. Fredonia has what you're looking for in an education. With more than 4,600 students on a beautiful residential campus, students tell us it's the perfect mix of campus size and program variety.
With affordable tuition and housing in a classic "college town," Fredonia gives you the academic challenges of a selective university committed to developing your character and preparing you for a rewarding career.
Fredonia offers you a complete college experience -- a "destination university" in a creative environment that is diverse, welcoming, and safe. It helps you become uniquely connected to classmates, professors, and the community. The vibrant campus features comfortable residence halls, delicious dining options, and an abundance of extracurricular options to keep your evenings and weekends as stimulating as your daily studies.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Child Language Disorders
- Research Design in Speech-Language Pathology
- Augmentative and Alternative Communication
- Multicultural Issues in Communication Disorders
- Speech Sound Disorders and Language Intervention
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesCommunication Sciences Neuroscience Linguistics View 45 other Masters in Neuroscience in United States
- A bachelor's degree from an accredited institution whereby an applicant has completed a minimum of 15 credit hours in courses related to the normal development of speech-language-hearing and/or the sciences related to the use of speech, language and hearing; 9 credit hours in speech-language pathology disorders; and 6 credit hours in audiology.
- Three-credit courses in biology, physical science, statistics, mathematics, social sciences, and psychology.
- A minimum grade point average of 3.0, both cumulatively and in CDS coursework.
International22210 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11105 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
National10870 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5435 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
In-State10870 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5435 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.