Human Resource Management from Saint Mary's University of Minnesota serve as strategic leaders working with leadership on issues related to communications, ethics, and budgeting; navigating changes within an organization; acting as a link between management and employees, and ensuring each team member is empowered and best positioned to contribute to a company's success.
A Master of Arts in Human Resource Management degree from Saint Mary's University of Minnesota prepares graduates for careers as human resource managers, compensation and benefits managers, labor relations managers, and more. As a university that is committed to developing people, helping them to follow their passions, and believing in their full potential, there is no better team to learn from than the human resource experts at Saint Mary's. You'll receive training through real-world examples and the preparation you need to succeed on the PHR/SPHR certification exam. And when you graduate, you'll approach your career with confidence, knowing that the Saint Mary's curriculum is validated by the Society for Human Resource Management.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Human Resource Management Strategy
- Human Resource Analytics
- Training and Development
- Employment Law
- Labor Relations
- Globalization and Diversity
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHuman Resource Management View 237 other Masters in Human Resource Management in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed application form
- Non-refundable application fee
- Official transcripts posting the applicant’s completed bachelor degree
- Other relevant official transcripts documenting potential transfer credits
- International transcripts must be evaluated by a university-accepted evaluator
- A reflective essay which includes a brief description of the applicant’s background, training, and experience, a description of the areas the applicant considers to be their strengths and areas in which the applicant wishes to develop greater strengths and abilities, and any personal information the applicant wishes to share
- Two recommendations
- A current résumé listing educational background and work experience
International525 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 525 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National525 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 525 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.