In the Master of Public Administration (MPA) program at Sacred Heart University, you will also:
- Learn to strategically manage resources in public and non-profit organizations
- Develop an understanding of the public policy process and changing social demographics
- Harness information technology and apply analytical skills to make decisions informed by data
- Have the option to complete the program in one year (as a full-time student) or two years (as a part-time student)
- Apply ethical and legal principles to identify solutions and advance the common good
- Learn to foster transparency and accountability by communicating key public issues to diverse audiences
- Complete a capstone project where you will work with a client in a public service or non-profit agency to identify a problem and write a paper addressing the problem
- Have access to SHU’s Institute for Public Policy for conducting survey research on public policy issues
- Benefit from a cohort model that creates a strong student support system and future peer network
- Participate in projects with SHU’s Center for Nonprofit Organizations
- Complete your studies fully online.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Principles of Public Administration
- Budgeting for Public Sector and Non-Profit Organizations
- Human Resource Management for Public and Non-Profit Organizations
- Strategic Communications
- Data Analytics and Information Technology
- Human diversity and Social Justice
- Public Policy and Law
- Capstone Seminar
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling admission basis.
DisciplinesPublic Administration Public Law Public Policy View 30 other Masters in Public Law in United States
- Online Application
- Non-refundable application fee
- Bachelor's degree from any field from an accredited institution
- Official transcripts from all undergraduate institutions attended.
- Personal statement: A one-page statement describing career goals and reasons for interest in the program
- 2 Letters of recommendation
- Professional resume
International900 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 900 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National900 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 900 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.