Accelerate your career with an MBA
Our Program Structure
Adapt the MBA program to meet your career and personal life. Our courses are offered in a flexible, low-residency structure. Students come to campus for in-person classes on three Saturdays each session (there are two sessions each semester) and receive virtual support from professors during the week.
Our Classroom Experience
Learn from well-connected faculty members in small classes that provide opportunities for in-depth discussion and relationship building. During Saturday classes, students often gather to share meals, attend professional development sessions, and network with their peers.
Our Partnership with Austin
Take advantage of connections The Bill Munday School of Business has with Austin organizations, including Capital Factory, Impact Hub Austin and more, to build your network and gain internships or full-time employment. During the culminating Capstone experience, you will work with local – and even global – organizations on a consulting project that addresses their strategic business needs.
The Business Administration program of St. Edward’s University focuses on entrepreneurial thinking, social enterprise, innovation, global collaboration and business analytics – key competencies that industry leaders tell us they need. As a student, you will learn to:
- Manage and lead through effective communication and collaboration.
- Use quantitative data to develop business opportunities in a dynamic world.
- Analyze the local and global environment to formulate business solutions.
- Apply critical reasoning to integrate business goals with corporate social responsibility.
- Leverage technology in all areas of business to improve outcomes.
MBA graduates go on to apply their knowledge and skills in key roles in Austin and beyond. Earning your MBA in Austin provides many advantages. It's one of the fastest growing cities in the country and is home to promising startups and iconic corporations such as Apple, Google, Facebook, Intel, Qualcomm, and IBM and recruiting new talent. Austin is known for its vibrant and eclectic culture which nurtures a strong creative industry. This provides unparalleled opportunities, such as the SXSW conference, which attracts some of the most innovative companies and iconic creative leaders on a global scale.
An MBA degree can open up new doors for graduates, and it's a requirement for advancing in some careers. This is generally true in fields such as investment banking and management consulting.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Accounting for Managers
- Finance for Managers
- Big Data, Business Intelligence and Analytics
- Strategies in Operation Management
- Managing Dynamic Organizations
- Innovation and Disruption Management
- 15 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesFinance Accounting Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1305 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
- U.S. bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university, or an equivalent foreign degree
- Applicants educated at the college level in a language other than English must demonstrate English proficiency
- A minimum GPA of 2.75 or better on a 4.0 scale in the final 60 undergraduate semester credit hours of study
- A GPA of 3.0 or better on a 4.0 scale, with no grades less than a B, in no less than 12 graduate semester hours completed at a regionally accredited U.S. college or university or the foreign equivalent.
- Competitive score on the GMAT or the GRE
- Online application
- Essay: Describe your background and interests and explain why you wish to pursue the degree you are applying for and what you hope to accomplish in this degree program. (Up to 500 words)
- Official transcripts
- Resume: Provide a professional and detailed work history
- Three years or more of relevant managerial, professional or military experience.
International1242 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1242 USD per credit and a duration of 15 months.
National1242 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1242 USD per credit and a duration of 15 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.