The MSPCS prepares its graduates for careers in science teaching, academic laboratory research, publishing or policymaking and for the pursuit of advanced research degrees in biomedical sciences or professional degrees in healthcare.
The MSPCS competencies for its graduates are their ability to demonstrate an understanding of fundamental scientific knowledge that is the basis for medicine and research and to display critical thinking skills in the application of that knowledge.
These outcomes will be achieved through studies in 7 courses covering topics in anatomy, biochemistry, molecular and cellular biology, embryology, genetics, histology, immunology, microbiology, physiology, and virology.
The Program culminates for each student with a ‘capstone’ experience that exercises the student’s critical thinking about and communication of biomedical sciences, which are skills necessary in advanced graduate-level studies and in scientific research, writing, or education careers.
More informationVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Biochemistry and Molecular Genetics
- Molecular Cell Biology
- Microbial Pathogenesis
- Human Immunity
- Human Physiology
- Human Development
- Preclinical Sciences Capstone
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, National
- Deadline passed, International
DisciplinesComplementary & Alternative Medicine View 34 other Masters in Complementary & Alternative Medicine in United States
- Submit a completed application along with application fee.
- Must submit a minimum of two, but preferably three letters of recommendation for admission.
- Hold a bachelor's degree in an appropriate field from an ABET accredited program, but applicants will be considered with an undergraduate degree from a regionally accredited institution or its equivalent internationally.
- Submit GRE score on the general section of the test.
International762 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 762 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National762 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 762 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.