Medical Sciences from Morehouse School of Medicine continues to provide a curriculum that includes courses to improve MCAT performance; student learning resources to improve study strategies; health professions exposure through scribe training, EMT training, and shadowing opportunities; interprofessional development workshops; and professional development sessions including Mitigating Cognitive Bias, Imposter Syndrome and Stereotype Threat and the History of Race and Racism in Medicine.
Following the completion of medical school training, our students have gone on to enter residency training programs across the country within a wide array of specialties including Anesthesiology, Cardiothoracic Surgery, Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, General Surgery, Internal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Orthopedic Surgery, Pediatrics, and Psychiatry.
- Principles of Anatomy and Physiology
- Health Professions
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHealth Sciences Biochemistry Genetics View 713 other Masters in Biochemistry in United States
- A 4-year baccalaureate degree or the equivalent from an accredited undergraduate institution in the U.S.
- Satisfactory completion of C or better in all of the required courses
- An official transcript from each college or university that has been attended
- Release of all previous official MCAT scores
- Evidence of community service and an interest in medicine
- Three letters of recommendation, at least two from undergraduate or graduate science instructors
- Demonstrated commitment to medicine and service to the underserved
International17000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17000 USD per year during 12 months.
National17000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17000 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Atlanta
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.