The Clinical Research program of Morehouse School of Medicine provides training in the principles and methods of biostatistics; epidemiology, including genetics and clinical trials; and outcomes research, including health services research and health economics; and application of these principles/methods to clinical research.
We have a number of educational programs that we can tailor to an individual student’s career goals. The disparities in treatments, and access to health care, between majority and minority populations are a source of unnecessary suffering for this nation and MSM is dedicated to making real progress toward solving the problem.
We are working to train the next generation of scientists to understand and attack this problem on many levels. I hope you will be one of those who commits fully to eliminating health disparities in this country and globally. We can help you develop your abilities and the tools you need to help tackle this and many other scientific problems.
- Medical Informatics
- Principles of Clinical Research
- Clinical Trials
- Analysis of Frequency Data
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducational Research Health Sciences Genetics View 392 other Masters in Educational Research in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants must have a record of superior academic achievement in undergraduate studies majoring in the natural sciences (e.g., biology, chemistry, physics).
- Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the GRE test requirement is currently being waived. Please contact Brandon Walton for more information.
- Up to three letters of recommendation, preferably from science course professors or research supervisors.
- Completed online application.
National17000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17000 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Atlanta
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.