We support Booth in its efforts to teach students how to glean insights from marketing data, to quantify consumer behavior and the effects of marketing tools, and to devise optimized marketing decisions and strategies.
- Our faculty has unmatched expertise in data analysis and analytic methods. We teach students the value that studying data can bring to any business—in any industry.
- Our innovative curriculum in the Marketing Analytics program from University of Chicago features data-driven courses on pricing strategies, digital and algorithmic marketing, consumer behavior, bringing a product to market, and channel management.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Marketing Strategy
- Data-Driven Marketing
- Data Science for Marketing Decision-Making
- Pricing Strategies
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMarketing Business Intelligence & Analytics Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 343 other Masters in Marketing in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- To be considered for admission to the Full-Time MBA Program, you must have an undergraduate degree from an accredited US college or university or its equivalent in another country.
- You also need to submit your scores on the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) or the Graduate Record Examinations (GRE). Our MBA requirements do not require a minimum GMAT or GRE score for any applicant to be considered for admission.
- All international students whose native language is not English must take either the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), the academic version of the International English Language Testing System (IELTS), or the Pearson Test of English (PTE).
International25947 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25947 USD per year during 12 months.
National25947 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25947 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Chicago
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.