- Our faculty has unmatched expertise in data analysis and analytic methods. We teach students the value that studying data can bring to any business—in any industry.
- Our innovative curriculum features data-driven courses on pricing strategies, digital and algorithmic marketing, consumer behavior, bringing a product to market, and channel management.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Marketing Strategy
- Data-Driven Marketing
- Data Science for Marketing Decision-Making
- Pricing Strategies
- 21 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMarketing Business Intelligence & Analytics Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 237 other Masters in Business Intelligence & Analytics in United States
A complete submission will consist of the following items:
- Completed application with required personal background
- Completed essay questions
- Professional resume
- Two letters of recommendation
- Unofficial (scanned) transcripts from all post-secondary educational institutions attended. Note: Official transcripts are requested from admitted students only.
- GMAT or GRE score
- TOEFL, IELTS or PTE scores (international applicants only) Note: TOEFL/IELTS/PTE scores are valid for two years.
- $250 application fee
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.