We offer a master degree in Managerial and Organizational Behavior at University of Chicago. From teamwork and how to use incentives to negotiations and how to build more effective relationships, a behavioral science MBA from Chicago Booth gives you the skills and insights to navigate complex organizational challenges and thrive in important leadership roles.
Our Distinguished Faculty in This Area
- Chicago Booth has some of the world’s most prominent faculty in behavioral science, including a Nobel laureate.
- Our professors conduct groundbreaking research, consult with companies, and bring their real-world expertise on navigating complex organizational challenges to the classroom.
- Strategic Leadership
- Managerial Decision Making
- Strategies and Processes of Negotiation
- Managing in Organizations
- Ethics of Business
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement Studies Organisational Behaviour Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 288 other Masters in Organisational Behaviour in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- To be considered for admission to the Full-Time MBA Program, you must have an undergraduate degree from an accredited US college or university or its equivalent in another country.
- You also need to submit your scores on the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) or the Graduate Record Examinations (GRE). Our MBA requirements do not require a minimum GMAT or GRE score for any applicant to be considered for admission.
- All international students whose native language is not English must take either the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), the academic version of the International English Language Testing System (IELTS), or the Pearson Test of English (PTE).
International51894 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25947 USD per semester during 12 months.
National51894 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25947 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Chicago
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.