At this Accounting program from University of Chicago you'll have the chance to explore activities outside the classroom in numerous ways that will also allow you to build new skills, relationships, and networks.
- Corporate Finance Group - This group is dedicated to serving its members in their pursuit of a rewarding career in the field of finance. The Corporate Finance Group serves members with interests that cross various industries, including financial services, high tech, entertainment, and many others.
- Distressed Investing and Restructuring Group - The Distressed Investing and Restructuring Group provides resources to its members and the Chicago Booth community to enable a better understanding of the field and to improve the competitive position of Chicago Booth students interested in entering turnaround and crisis management.
- American Bankruptcy Institute Corporate Restructuring Competition -Students from leading business schools participate in the American Bankruptcy Institute Corporate Restructuring Competition to solve a realistic business case for a hypothetical, distressed company. Judges are experts in the turnaround/crisis management field.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses included:
- Cost Analysis and Internal Controls
- Accounting and Financial Analysis
- Taxes and Business Strategy
- Financial Statement Analysis
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesAccounting Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1299 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed application with required personal background
- Completed essay questions
- Professional resume
- Two letters of recommendation
- TOEFL, IELTS or PTE scores (international applicants only) Note: TOEFL/IELTS/PTE scores are valid for two years.
- $250 application fee
International7200 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7200 USD per module and a duration of 12 months.
National7200 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7200 USD per module and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.