You'll have the chance to explore activities outside the classroom in numerous ways that will also allow you to build new skills, relationships, and networks. These include:
- Corporate Finance Group - This group is dedicated to serving its members in their pursuit of a rewarding career in the field of finance. The Corporate Finance Group serves members with interests that cross various industries, including financial services, high tech, entertainment, and many others.
- Distressed Investing and Restructuring Group - The Distressed Investing and Restructuring Group provides resources to its members and the Chicago Booth community to enable a better understanding of the field and to improve the competitive position of Chicago Booth students interested in entering turnaround and crisis management.
- American Bankruptcy Institute Corporate Restructuring Competition -Students from leading business schools participate in the American Bankruptcy Institute Corporate Restructuring Competition to solve a realistic business case for a hypothetical, distressed company. Judges are experts in the turnaround/crisis management field.
- Cost Analysis and Internal Controls
- Accounting and Financial Analysis I
- Accounting and Financial Analysis II
- Taxes and Business Strategy
- Financial Statement Analysis
- 21 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesAccounting Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 548 other Masters in Accounting in United States
A complete submission will consist of the following items:
- Completed application with required personal background
- Completed essay questions
- Professional resume
- Two letters of recommendation
- Unofficial (scanned) transcripts from all post-secondary educational institutions attended. Note: Official transcripts are requested from admitted students only.
- GMAT or GRE score
- TOEFL, IELTS or PTE scores (international applicants only) Note: TOEFL/IELTS/PTE scores are valid for two years.
- $250 application fee
International39542 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 69200 USD for the full programme and a duration of 21 months.
National39542 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 69200 USD for the full programme and a duration of 21 months.
In-State39542 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 69200 USD for the full programme and a duration of 21 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.