In Accounting MBA classes, our faculty draw on the latest research in the field—much of it produced right here at University of Chicago.
- In our Accounting MBA concentration, you’ll learn the language of business and build frameworks that use accounting information for financial decisions or for managerial incentives.
- Whether you plan a career in accounting or in any other area of business—from management consulting to investment banking to entrepreneurial ventures—an MBA concentration in accounting from Booth prepares you to measure economic performance and events, make effective decisions, and lead your organization to better outcomes.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Accounting, Economic, and Regulatory Issues in Complex Deals
- Financial Accounting
- Cost Analysis and Internal Controls
- Accounting and Financial Analysis
- Taxes and Business Strategy
- Financial Statement Analysis
- 21 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesAccounting Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 752 other Masters in Accounting in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- To be considered for admission to the Full-Time MBA Program, you must have an undergraduate degree from an accredited US college or university or its equivalent in another country.
- You also need to submit your scores on the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) or the Graduate Record Examinations (GRE). Our MBA requirements do not require a minimum GMAT or GRE score for any applicant to be considered for admission.
- All international students whose native language is not English must take either the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), the academic version of the International English Language Testing System (IELTS), or the Pearson Test of English (PTE).
International51894 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25947 USD per semester during 21 months.
National51894 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25947 USD per semester during 21 months.
Living costs for Chicago
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.