Two areas of concentration permit students to develop specialized skills and expertise. The aim of the Criminal Justice program at Norfolk State University is to provide a coordinated and systematic approach attracting top quality students into the program.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Theories of Crime and Delinquency
- Research Methods in Criminal Justice
- Quantitative Analysis in Criminal Justice
- Criminal Justice Policy Analysis
- Criminal Justice Ethics
- Administration of Criminal Justice Organizations
- Strategic Planning for Criminal Justice
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, National
- Deadline passed, International
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesCriminal Law View 227 other Masters in Criminal Law in United States
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) score of minimum 173 on the computer based test or 500 on the paper test
- A score of 400 or better on the verbal section of the SAT I or 17 on the English section of the ACT
- hree semester hours or more of college level English completed with a grade "C" or better at a regionally accredited U.S. Institution
- Possession of a bachelor’s or master’s degree equivalent from an accredited institution located in a country where English is the native language.
International25502 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 25502 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National25502 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 25502 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
In-State12690 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12690 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.