Environmental Science and Policy from University of Wisconsin Green Bay curriculum prepares graduates for positions in scientific, technical, and administrative organizations and agencies. The program’s core focuses on the identification and analysis of environmental issues, and on developing innovative interdisciplinary approaches and solutions to problems.
Graduates with Environmental Science and Policy from University of Wisconsin Green Bay will:
- gain from the practical knowledge of working professionals, who are in turn challenged by the current theoretical knowledge of those with recent undergraduate degrees
- engage in real-world problems and issues, emphasizing still sets necessary for solving critical environmental challenges.
- Perspectives in Environmental Science and Policy
- Ecology and Evolution
- Environmental Science
- Ecology and Management of Ecosystems
- Environmental Technology and Analysis
- Public Policy
- Environmental & Natural Resource Economics
- Environmental Policy and Administration
- Landscape Ecology
- 24 months
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEnvironmental Economics & Policy Environmental Sciences View 657 other Masters in Environmental Sciences in United States
- A baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution.
- A 3.0 GPA (on a 4.0 scale). Applicants with a GPA of less than 3.0 may be considered for provisional admission.
- UW System application form
- $56.00 application fee
- Official transcripts from colleges and universities previously attended
- Completion of an undergraduate introductory statistics course, or equivalent.
- Two letters of recommendation
- A 200-300 word Statement of Interest in the program. In a cover letter, applicants may describe their qualifications, scientific interests, research experiences, and potential faculty advisors
- A test of English proficiency (TOEFL or IELTS)
- Course-by-course transcript evaluation from a professional evaluation service currently recognized by NACES
International19647 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1062 USD per credit during 24 months.
National19647 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1062 USD per credit during 24 months.
In-State9823 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 531 USD per credit during 24 months.
- Minnesota Resident w/ Reciprocity - 643.21 USD per credit
- Midwest Student Exchange - 753.85 USD per credit
Living costs for Green Bay
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.