- Throughout the Master of Business Administration program at University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire you’ll develop your leadership skills, learn strategies for managing the day-to-day operations of an organization and discuss how global agreements and changing technologies affect the conduct of business. Classes cover a variety of topics, allowing you to explore new industries or build on previous experience.
- U.S. News & World Report has ranked the University of Wisconsin MBA Consortium program among the top 10 programs in the nation in its Best Online MBA Programs rankings. We take pride in the quality and innovative style of our program. Our faculty are trained in how to best teach online classes, and class sizes are kept small to encourage a personalized education.
- Whether you’ve been in the workforce for years or have just completed your undergraduate degree, our master’s in business administration degree is designed for you.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Leading a Diverse and Dynamic Workforce
- Making Informed Managerial Decisions
- Developing New Products and Services
- Competing Strategically in a Global Environment
- Navigating Change amid Uncertainty
- 30 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 474 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
- UW System application
- Pay $56.00 application fee online at time of application submission, or log back into your application to pay the fee.
- Evidence of English proficiency.
- Financial Statement form and an original bank statement or letter from the bank of your sponsor
- Records from the university where you received your bachelor's degree. If any graduate coursework was completed, those records are also required
- Official records
- Other requirements as specified by your intended program
- Photocopy of the picture page from your passport
International800 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 800 USD per credit and a duration of 30 months.
National800 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 800 USD per credit and a duration of 30 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.