Our Interdisciplinary Studies - Geospatial Analysis of Human-Environmental Change program's regional focus at California State University Stanislaus is the western United States and Latin America. Beyond the geographic core, students also work with a faculty member in a secondary discipline that informs and enhances their area of study.
Students complete courses in this secondary discipline in consultation with their committee.The program is designed to prepare students for careers in geospatial technology. The program is also intended to prepare students interested in pursuing a Ph.D. in Geography or a related discipline.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Seminar in the Development of Geographic Thought
- Seminar in Graduate Research
- Current Trends in Geography
- Applied Remote Sensing
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- Apply before
DisciplinesEnvironmental Sciences View 651 other Masters in Environmental Sciences in United States
- Baccalaureate/Graduate degree from an accredited college or university
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 in last 60 units completed
- 18 units of upper-division Child Development or related coursework with minimum GPA of 3.0
- Successful completion of writing section of GRE with a score of 3.5
International15638 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15638 USD per year during 12 months.
National8506 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8506 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Turlock
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.