Further, the relationship between the Criminal Justice undergraduate and graduate programs at California State University Stanislaus is integral in serving the educational goals of the region and the state of California and in contributing in complementary ways to building an excellent, comprehensive university. Building upon its commitment to excellence of teaching and learning in the undergraduate program, the primary responsibilities of the master's program in Criminal Justice include, but are not limited to, the advancement of scholarly research and preparation for students to teach in higher education.
- Advanced Criminological Theory
- Critical Analysis of the Criminal Justice System
- Planning and Program Evaluation
Emergent Issues in Criminal Justice
Applied Data Analysis
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- Apply before
DisciplinesCriminology Criminal Justice View 191 other Masters in Criminology in United States
- At least 15 pre-baccalaureate units in criminal justice, criminology, and/or related discipline as approved by the program director.
- An undergraduate GPA of 3.0.
- A grade of B or better in an upper-division research and methodology course.
- Three letters of reference.
- A 1-2 page letter of intent specifying the applicant’s interest in the program, academic and professional background in preparation of graduate study, motivation to advance in the field of criminal justice through study, and intent to study full-time or part-time.
- A sample of the applicant’s written work (ideally a library research paper, a theoretical research paper, or an empirical research paper / proposal in the undergraduate major).
International11880 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11880 USD per year during 12 months.
National11880 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11880 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State7606 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7606 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Turlock
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.