This Masters is co-accredited by the EHESS, the ENS-PSL, the Ecole des Ponts ParisTech and the University of Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne, and is certified by the Paris School of Economics.
The Analysis and Policy in Economics programme from Paris School of Economics is offered jointly by the EHESS, the PSL-ENS, the Ecole des Ponts ParisTech and the University of Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne, and is certified by the Paris School of Economics. It offers training in economics research taught entirely in English, and is recognised for its international openness.
- Around two thirds of graduates choose to pursue further studies when they finish their APE Masters – about 65% of them in doctoral programmes mainly in France including PSE, Sciences Po, Dauphine, HEC... and the rest in institutions including Harvard, Oxford, Bocconi, Columbia, UCLA, Princeton, LSE and Yale.
- Among those who decide to enter the labour market, one graduate in three goes overseas and in total, half join the private sector (including AXA, Deloitte, McKinsey, Société Générale, Google), and next, the public and semi-public sector (e.g. Banque de France, INSEE, Trésor), and finally international organisations (World Bank, the IMF, the ECB).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The M1 year aims to reinforce fundamental knowledge and basic methodological tools in microeconomics (a sequence of two courses, plus a course in games theory), econometrics (a sequence of three courses), macroeconomics (two courses, plus a course in international economics), and in economic history.
- This year involves taking and passing ten obligatory courses, one of six elective courses in a specific field of economics, and a seminar in the social sciences, taken in another department of one of the partner establishments.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
Apply by March 31, 2020.
DisciplinesEconomics Econometrics Public Policy View 9 other Masters in Econometrics in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- A current Curriculum Vitae in pdf format
- A scan or pdf of your most advanced degree
- A short motivation text
- A photo of yourself [not used per se in the application process]
- For Students (PhD included): proof of status
- Optional - Letter(s) of recommendation
International1200 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1200 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA1200 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1200 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.