Students in the Speech-Language Pathology program at Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania will also gain valuable clinical experience both in our in-house clinic and culminating with a full semester of externship practicum in a clinic, hospital and/or school setting. In addition, a Master’s Thesis option is available for those students with specialized research interests.
The graduate speech-language pathology program provides a comprehensive curriculum that prepares the graduate for work in a wide variety of professional settings. In addition to courses typically offered, BU has separate courses in augmentative communication, aphasia, cognitive based language disorders, both a preschool and school-age language course, and swallowing disorders. The study of speech disorders is covered via coursework in articulation, craniofacial disorders, fluency, voice, and motor speech disorders.
- Clinical Instrumentation in Speech Pathology
- Language Dis in Preschool Children
- Fluency Disorders
- Disorders of Phonology & Artic
- Clinical Prac & Prof Issues in Speech-Lang Path I
- Voice Disorders
- Lang Dis in School-aged Children
- Craniofacial Disorders
- Motor Speech Disorders
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesLanguage Studies Linguistics View 762 other Masters in Linguistics in United States
- The online application requires a non-refundable application fee of $35 for United States applicants/$60 for International applicants that will be paid online at the end of the electronic application via credit card.
- Transcripts should indicate degree granted and/or show the most recent semester grades/current semester in progress and be sent directly to the Office of Graduate Admissions from your respective institution.
- GRE and GMAT scores are requested directly through ETS.
International11208 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5604 USD per semester during 12 months.
National11208 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5604 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State7968 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3984 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Bloomsburg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.