The Department's overriding goal is to help students at Clark Atlanta University appreciate biology as an evolving product of human endeavor. Specialization in several areas is available through the department and its close relationship with other biology departments in the Atlanta University Center (AUC).
Course offerings and research experiences are designed for students who desire to major in Biology in preparation for graduate or professional study, for careers as professionals, or as biology teachers.
- Molecular Genetics
- Cell Biology
- Methods & Techniques in Biology
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBiology Biochemistry Genetics View 495 other Masters in Genetics in United States
- Completed and signed application.
- Cashier’s check or money order (made payable to Clark Atlanta University) in the amount of $40. The application fee for an international applicant is $55 U.S. dollars.
- An official transcript from each undergraduate and graduate institution you have attended.
- Three recommendation letters: two from former instructors and one from an employer or supervisor.
- Resume, which can be submitted by email to GraduateAdmissions@cau.edu.
- A Dean of Students Certification form from the last institution you have attended (this form is only required if you attended an institution within the last two years).
- A letter of intent which discusses career goals, reasons for applying to Clark Atlanta University, and qualifications for admission.
- a 10-page writing sample that demonstrates your academic preparation for graduate studies.
International28530 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 951 USD per credit during 12 months.
National28530 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 951 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Atlanta
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.