The Sport Management program of the University of Minnesota combines theoretical instruction and practical experience to prepare students for success in the sports industry and marketplace. Students develop the tools of research and learn core concepts through an interdisciplinary curriculum with an emphasis on cultivating new ideas and improving operations in the sport industry.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Sport Finance
- Programming and Promotion in Sport
- Sport Management Ethics and Policy
- Organization and Management of Physical Education and Sport
- Legal Aspects of Sport and Recreation
- Sport and Society
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Sports Management Sports Sciences View 453 other Masters in Sports Sciences in United States
- It is highly recommended that applicants contact the professor they are interested in working with before applying online
- Applications must be completed online and the fee ($75 for permanent U.S. residents, $95 for international students)
- Complete an online application
- Upload a personal statement
- Upload a diversity statement
- Upload a copy of GRE scores
- Upload copies of unofficial transcripts
- Upload one (1) scholarly writing sample
- Upload three (3) letters of recommendation
- Graduate assistantship application (if interested)
International15130 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15130 USD per year during 24 months.
National15130 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15130 USD per year during 24 months.
In-State10318 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10318 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Minneapolis
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.