The business component of the program focuses on organizational theory, not-for-profit management principles, marketing concepts, and ethical issues pertinent to organizational management. The church management component focuses on cultural issues, communication skills, and church leadership, growth, and policy development.
You can afford a top-tier private education.
Choose from over 200 programs and degrees. At Andrews, you can change your major, but won't have to change your school!
The decision to attend college may be one of the most important ones you'll ever make—we're here to make it easy, and you can start now
More informationVisit official programme website
The flexibility of our program allows you to study key courses such as: Entrepreneurship, Quality Management, Human Resource Management , Operations Management, and International Management, while structuring your studies around your career goals to ensure you have both a solid and versatile business management foundation. You will be prepared to work in small businesses, large corporations, and even in the not-for-profit arena where you will have the opportunity to improve healthcare administration or contribute to solutions to global problems like world hunger and poverty.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership View 1504 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
- A bachelors degree (or non-U.S equivalent) from an accredited institution and a minimum undergraduate GPA of 2.60 (Applicants with lower GPA may be admitted upon consideration of the composite profile).
- Two recommendations from professionals such as advisors, major professors, and employers.
- Resume describing employment, research or special projects.
- GRE general or GMAT tests: Exam taken within five years.
- Statement of Purpose reflecting your philosophical perspective, personal, professional, and academic goals, and reasons for seeking the graduate program.
- TOEFL, IELTS or PTE (academic): Students whose language of education is not English must submit English proficiency tests scores.
International2146 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1073 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
National2146 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1073 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.