At the Master of Business Administration - Leadership from Regent University, through a creative blend of theory and application from a Christian worldview, you will acquire and practice leadership skills across an array of organizational settings with an emphasis on developing key interpersonal, communication, organizational and critical-thinking skills through this MBA leadership program.
Ranked as one of the best online MBA degrees in Virginia, our Master of Business Administration program is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools & Programs (ACBSP).
- Identify the driving forces affecting organizations now and in the future, and implement strategic plans to achieve organizational effectiveness.
- Examine and apply organizational leadership theories to manage organizational behavior and change.
- Create leadership development plans for self-awareness and improvement.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Program Assessment
- Corporate & Personal Ethics
- Managerial Economics
- Innovation & Technological Success
- Managing People
- Managing Organizations
- Operations & Supply Chain Management
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1169 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application Fee
- Pay the $50 nonrefundable application fee
- Submit your Unofficial College Transcripts*
- Complete Your Academic Background Questionnaire
- Government-Issued ID
International675 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 675 USD per credit during 12 months.
National675 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 675 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Virginia Beach
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.