This Master of Business Administration - General Management from Regent University explores an array of topics to equip you to effectively manage people and resources in a multitude of professional settings.
This customizable general management program offers courses in accounting, communications, finance, marketing, human resources and strategic management—all taught from a Christian perspective. Ranked as one of the best online MBA degrees in Virginia, our Master of Business Administration program is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools & Programs (ACBSP).
- Develop operations plans and quality improvement strategies for product manufacturing and service delivery.
- Design marketing strategies.
- Use accounting and financial information for decision-making purposes in diverse business settings.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Program Assessment
- Corporate & Personal Ethics
- Managerial Economics
- Innovation & Technological Success
- Managing People
- Managing Organizations
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1017 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
- Complete Your Online Application
Submit your application using our Regent University Online Application.
- Pay Your $50 Application Fee
- Provide Your Official College Transcripts
- Send Your Professional Résumé
Provide an updated copy of your professional résumé or curriculum vitae that includes:
- Employment history with details of responsibilities, skill sets and results
- School, community and church leadership positions
- Service activities in which you have been involved
- Write Your Admissions Essay
- International Applicants
Submit your official transcripts to a third-party evaluation agency for course-by-course evaluation. Submit English Language Proficiency requirements.
International675 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 675 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National675 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 675 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.