Our Master of Business Administration - Finance and Investing from Regent University will equip you with skills in financial planning and analysis combined with business theory and knowledge for ethical decision making—all from a Christian perspective.
Ranked in the Top 5 online MBA degree programs in Virginia, our MBA programs are accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools & Programs (ACBSP).
- Develop portfolio and investment strategies that consider risk-return trade-offs, choosing appropriate stocks and bonds, and effectively allocating assets.
- Design, communicate and implement strategies for collecting and analyzing data to solve problems.
- Analyze the financial model and operating performance of a company compared to its competitors and market trends to determine the attractiveness of an investment in the company.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Data Analysis For Decision Making
- Financial Planning
- Financial Analysis
- Portfolio Analysis
- Program Assessment
- Corporate & Personal Ethics
- Managerial Economics
- Innovation & Technological Success
- Managing People
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Finance Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1475 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application Fee
- Pay the $50 nonrefundable application fee
- Submit your Unofficial College Transcripts*
- Complete Your Academic Background Questionnaire
- Government-Issued ID
International28350 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 675 USD per credit during 12 months.
National28350 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 675 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Virginia Beach
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.