The Master of Business Administration - Accounting is offered by Regent University.
Focus your accounting degree studies on essential skills such as financial reporting, pricing, resource allocation and capital investment—all from a Christian perspective. Ranked in the Top 5 online MBA programs in Virginia, our MBA degree is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools & Programs (ACBSP).
- Learn to audit financial statements, analyze profits and provide financial consulting services.
- Develop budgets and provide tax consulting services for a wide array of organizations.
- Use accounting and financial information for decision-making purposes in diverse business settings.
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Management Control Systems
- Managerial Accounting
- Not-For-Profit Accounting
- Program Assessment
- Corporate & Personal Ethics
- Managerial Economics
- Innovation & Technological Success
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Accounting Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 686 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application Fee
- Pay the $50 nonrefundable application fee
- Submit your Unofficial College Transcripts*
- Complete Your Academic Background Questionnaire
- Government-Issued ID
International14595 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 695 USD per credit during 24 months.
National14595 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 695 USD per credit during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.